Kids@Hope provides families with dynamic ON-SITE (in-person) and ONLINE (virtual) programming for your children. The content and activities for both options are parallel, so that we are all learning the same things. This also allows families to fluctuate between attending in-person or participating from home.
Watch our Kids@Hope weekly 25-30 minute Youtube video on your own time! Two Youtube vides (one for preschool and one for elementary) can be found on our Kids@Hope LinkTree.
ON-SITE @ 9-10am & 10:45-11:45am
Our on-site Kids@Hope programming is for birth-4th grade, and is being offered during both church services.
Please note that for the safety of our children, our volunteers and our staff, we are requiring masks to be worn by all children over the age of 2.
For planning purposes - in advance of each weekly Sunday service - families must register children in order to participate in Kids@Hope. Please note that classes will be limited in size and will close once they are full. Sign up is available on Mondays for the following Sunday, using the Church Center App or by using this link.
To determine if this in-person experience is a good fit for your child and your family, please carefully read the below plan, which our Kids@Hope staff will be following:
CHILD DROP OFF PROCEDURE:
- All families will be entering the Main Entrance lobby doors.
- Families will be directed from the Main Entrance lobby to the Kids@Hope hallway doors.
- Both adults and kids will be checked in - kids will receive their Kids@Hope stickers and parents will be handed their pick up tag.
- Parents/Guardians will say goodbye in the lobby and kids will be walked by a Kids@Hope leader to their rooms. (Any diaper bags or jackets should be given to the Kids@Hope leader.)
- Parents will walk to the auditorium.
CHILD PICK-UP PROCEDURE:
- Leaders will line kids up in the hallway on colored dots with their siblings
- Parents/Guardians will exit the auditorium to the parking lot - parents should form a line, outside, at the bottom of the Kids@Hope stairs.
- After confirming pick up tags, Kids@Hope leaders will bring children and their belongings to parents/guardians to go home.
Thank you for your patience and support as we navigate this season. We understand these are challenging times for our families. Please feel free to contact director, Katie Searfoss, with questions about any of these opportunities and procedures.
All links can be found at: https://linktr.ee/kidsathope